Back on Market! -Priced to Sell! Brand new Hot Water Heater! Homeowners relocating ! Welcome to this beautiful Ranch set back on a picturesque lot. Enjoy the tranquil setting on this 2.93 Acre lot. Home offers 4 Bedrooms & 2 full Baths with an oversized 2 car garage. Entrance to a formal Living Rm with hardwood flooring, a wood burning brick fireplace and an open floor plan to a spacious open and bright Dining area with continued hardwood flooring & a Wood burning Stove. Enjoy all gatherings and entertaining. Prepare to be impressed as the tour continues to the upgraded Gourmet Kitchen. Kitchen boasts a center island with a granite counter top, a Wolfe electric oven and drawers for storage. a Wolfe stove with 4 burners, a center grill and an electric oven with tile backsplash and a built in microwave and warming tray. Stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite counter top through out the kitchen as well as custom cabinets with plenty of storage. Charming Family room with hardwood, a skylight , recess lighting and sliding doors with access to the yard. A Study/Computer room offers lots of light, built in cabinets, desk top with drawers and access to a breezeway. Study can be an optional 5th Bedroom or Recreation Room. Spacious Primary Bedroom with wood flooring, skylight, closet space and a remodeled full Bath. 3 additional nice size Bedrooms with hardwood flooring and closet space. A remodeled hall full Bath with a walk in tub, upgraded counter top, new cabinets, linen closet and recess lighting. A convenient Laundry Rm with counter top and cabinet space. Beautiful backyard with 2 sheds and is treelined and secluded for family time and a Bocce Ball Court. Enjoy the tranquility and peace. The Breezeway from the house leads to an oversized 2 car garage. Garage has propane heat, built in storage, work area, lighting and includes a refrigerator and freezer. Sink in garage needs a hook up. Location, location, location! Enjoy Country setting. Close to major highways, shopping, Six Flags, Outlets and the Jersey shore. Easy access to Philly and NYC. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, A-Frame, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Block, Brick Veneer, Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,188 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Washer, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Single Oven
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Bay Window(s), Casement
- Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Vinyl, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Breezeway, Deck
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Premium, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price